Call us at
Your dog will be very comfortable in our new hotel for dogs! Our hotel features private kennels with solid partitions between each dog. All dogs must be up-to-date on their vaccinations.
· Bordatella (Kennel Cough)
· Rabies (Please note that we must have a copy of your actual Rabies Vaccination record. It will have the tag number and lot information on the vaccination)
We are a fleas-free facility. All dogs are required to be on flea treatment. In order to ensure that our facility stays flea-free, we do not accept bedding from home for your pet’s stay with us. Instead, we supply fleece blankets for them to lay on. Raised cot beds can be rented for $1 per day with damage waiver.
Drop-off/pick up times: Mon. - Fri. - 7 am to 7 pm
Saturday - 7 am to 12 pm. Appointment required after 12 pm.
Sunday drop-offs and pick-ups by appointment.
In order to ensure your dog’s stomach comfort, we require that you bring the food that your dog eats on a normal basis. Please measure out his daily meals and place into zip-lock bags with his/her name on it. At the time of check-in, we will review his food requirements, etc. If your pet is on medication while here with us, there is a small additional fee for this.
Our doggie hotel features:
· Spacious and well lit 4’ x 14’ indoor/outdoor runs
· Our newest Kennel features two extra large Condo Kennels
· Italian porcelain tile floors which are heated in cool weather for your dog’s comfort
· Air conditioning for the warmer months
· Radio and TV to put them at ease
· Private kennels with solid partitions between each dog
· Two outdoor 10’ x 20’play yard surrounded by stockade fence.
Let us pamper your dog in comfort while you’re away. And remember…..We Love Dogs!
Double fenced Play Area
Outside view of kennel
Inside view of kennel
Let us pamper your dog in comfort while you’re away.
And remember…..We Love Dogs!